ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Latest version of JAS WG Final Report

  • To: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>, Seth Greene <Seth.Greene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Latest version of JAS WG Final Report
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:21:03 -0700

Thank you very much Alain.  This is perfect timing.

Seth and I are editing the current draft document to reflect the WG discussions
today and we will do our best to incorporate the latest written comments and
edits from you, Andrew and Tijani.

We hope to have an updated draft (version 0823) to circulate to the WG late
tonight or early tomorrow (EDT) based on that collected input.

So that we can save everyone some time and maintain some version control in
this round of edits, we ask that other WG members please hold off on sending
specific suggested edits/changes until we get the next draft version circulated.

Thanks!

RobH