ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Latest version of JAS WG Final Report

  • To: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Latest version of JAS WG Final Report
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:24:56 -0400

Rob, you are most welcome! I will hold off on suggesting minor edits for
pages 45 on... my current task instead of playing golf!!! [?]

Good luck to you and Seth in your editing work... most important in the
final analysis!

Best, Alain

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx

--