ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] FW: Latest draft of the JAS WG Final Report

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] FW: Latest draft of the JAS WG Final Report
  • From: Seth Greene <Seth.Greene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 06:51:10 -0700

Hello, again, JAS WG members,

Let me add a further reminder to my e-mail below:  I think we all agree that it
would improve the efficiency of Friday's call if you could, beforehand, review:
   -  At least the draft Executive Summary; and
   -  If possible, the flagged WG/staff comments along the right-hand margin of
the clean document.

If you'd like, please add your comments regarding the Executive Summary to the
following wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/JAS+WG+Final+Report+--+2+Sep+2011+comments.

Many thanks; talk to you Friday,
Seth