ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Process flow revised - need feedback

  • To: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Process flow revised - need feedback
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 21:06:37 -0700

Dear Carlton, Rafik,

In have done some work on the process flow chart. See attached the revised
version, per my interpretation of the Report.  I would like to emphasize that
it is only intended to illustrate the process very general and high level (not
detailed level). A more detailed level would be complicated at this point with
the Final report so close to publication. There are at least three possible
options for its use:

1.  Include the revised chart in the Final Report as illustrative of the
framework of the WG recommendations;
2.  Use the chart to illustrate the recommendation in the upcoming webinar;
and/or
3.  Use the new chart purely as the basis for helping staff to begin work on a
more detailed flowchart that identifies all the potential process steps that
will have to be developed to implement the WG recommendations.

It would be great if the JAS WG members could review and give me a feedback on
the chart, but I do not wish to distract the agenda from what is planned for
tomorrow since there is still much to be done to finish the report.

Apologies in advance if there is any misinterpretation of the proposed process
by the WG.

I look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Karla Valente