ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Last words

  • To: tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Last words
  • From: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 16:18:54 +0530

Dear Tijani,

I don't see this as a misnomer... you can have small support that is very
strong or large support that is weak. First qualifier is being the number of
members supporting the motion and the second being the level of intensity or
veracity that they wish the motion to be passed.

Evan used the example in the chat as Jumbo Shrimp...  it is relative. While
I am sensitive that you don't think it translates well and is confusing, I
hope this serves to clarify your doubts.

Best,

Cintra