ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] WEBINAR - Joint Applicant Support Working Group (JAS WG)

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] WEBINAR - Joint Applicant Support Working Group (JAS WG)
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:09:26 -0500

Stephane:
So that we are clear, my comments and support for Olivier's observation may
not be interpreted as criticism of Staff.

Staff support, especially in context of the challenges faced individually
and severally in the last couple of months, have been nothing but excellent.
 I'm on record so noting.

Cheers,
Carlton

Carlton A Samuels