ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Avri, Alan : here is the Webinar power point for you review

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Avri, Alan : here is the Webinar power point for you review
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:38:56 -0700

Dear Avri, Alan,

Please see attached the first draft of the power point for the webinar. I kept
it simple, but it still have many slides and we need to be mindful about the
Q&A.

In order to do reviews, I suggest the following process:

1.       Avri and Alan decide on which part each will present

2.       Avri sends to Alan suggested reordering of slides based on sequence
agreed + changes to content

3.       Alan sends Final to Karla

Does this work for you?
If yes, once this is done, I will ensure the ppt is ready and uploaded in the
system for our dry-run and webinars.

The presentation total time is 90 minutes.
 I have sent the proposal below and I did not hear any objections. Let me know
if you are still in agreement.

Proposed structure of presentation:
1 minute (Karla) - explain the webinar structure, remind Q&A at the end.
Introduce Carlton and Rafik. Open to suggestions if you want someone else to do
this.
1 minute (Carlton) - welcome, explain what the JAS WG is, how long has it been
working,  how is composed, its goal.
1 minute (Rafik) - explain the next steps (GNSO, ALAC consideration) + public
comment + Dakar board consideration and special session. Introduce Avri and
Alan.
20 minutes (Avri)
20 minutes (Alan)
Remaining time: Q&A moderated by Rafik and/or Carlton. Note I will help to
gather questions from the chat.

Thank you,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs