ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Applicant Support Program - Outreach Support Request

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Applicant Support Program - Outreach Support Request
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 18:33:19 -0800

Dear JAS WG,

Dennis Chang is the program manager for the New gTLD Applicant Support Program
(ASP). He is seeking community support with the ASP Outreach  efforts. Please
feel free to contact him if you need clarifications.

If you could, please share the attached materials with the organization you are
associated with and anyone you believe may be interested in the program.
The goals are:

1.       Let the world know that the possibility of financial assistance is
available for qualifying new gtld applicants.  See fact sheet about the program
attached;

2.       Recruit volunteers for the Support Application Review Panel (SARP).
See SARP Expressions of Interest Request attached.

I am also attaching the Applicant Support Overview presentation, which may be
helpful.

All of these attached documents can be found on the ICANN Website for your
future reference.
See: http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/candidate-support

Thank you in advance for your assistance in our outreach efforts.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any clarification on the
ASP program.

Kind regards,

Dennis Chang
New gTLD Applicant Support Program Manager
dennis.chang@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:dennis.chang@xxxxxxxxx>
213-293-7889
Skype: dennisschang