ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Applicant Support Program - Outreach Support Request

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Applicant Support Program - Outreach Support Request
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:48:51 +0900

Hello Karla,

thanks for the information and introducing Dennis, as I suggested before I
do think that JAS WG should be involved and cooperating with him as it is
part of our tasks, maybe we can have informal meeting between JAS WG and
him in San jose meeting if the members agree.
btw I saw an applicant support  session in the meeting schedule, I assume
that will use the same materials? can you give please more details about
the session?any other details about the implementation and information
about "pro-bono 3rd party"?

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak
@rafik