ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Applicant Support Program - Outreach Support Request

  • To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Applicant Support Program - Outreach Support Request
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 20:21:34 -0800

Dear Rafik,

Dennis works with a team at ICANN that I happen to be part of. Unfortunately,
he will not be to attend Costa Rica, so, for now, I will be presenting at the
session you mentioned below. It will be a program overview, very similar to the
power point shared with the original message. I am still working on some final
power point details. I will be happy to talk to the JAS WG prior to the session.
The Third Party Pro-bono service is already in place for several months and we
have few entries from parties seeking help and organizations offering
assistance. Please see:
http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/candidate-support#pro-bono. Let me know
if you have questions.

I look forward to seeing all in Costa Rica.

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs