ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] RE: Special Meeting of the JAS WG - 20 April SAVE THE DATE

  • To: "'Karla Valente'" <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Carlton Samuels'" <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] RE: Special Meeting of the JAS WG - 20 April SAVE THE DATE
  • From: <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:08:08 +0100

Dear Karla,

Thank you for sharing the Draft Community Members Representative (CMR)
document. Here are my comments (Red: to be removed, Bleu: to be added):

*       In the text, “CRM” is used instead of “CMR” several times.
*       As for the role of the CMR members

*       SARP Selection: …. Upon receipt of the statistical information of
the pool of potential SARP members candidates such as geography, experience
level, and background, CMR will provide feedback as to the makeup and
pre-selection of SARP. At this phase of the program, the identities of the
SARP candidates are not revealed to CMR. CMR has input on the selection
process design only, not and the actual pre-selection
*       SARP training: The SARP members will be trained to ensure evaluation
process efficiency and consistency. During the development of training
materials, CMR will provide input to ICANN. The input starts from the
outlining of the training design to review of in-stage development, as well
as the final training product. During the training, the CMR members,
together with ICANN and the coordinator, will identify the SARP leadership
(SARP Chair and Team leaders). The composition of the SARP teams will follow
the training, and will be performed by the 3 parties (ICANN, CMR,
Coordinator).

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231