[ssac-gnso-irdwg] Actions/Discussion Points: IRD-WG 24 May Meeting
Dear IRD-WG members, Below and in the attached document are the action items and main discussion points for the 24 May 2010 meeting of the IRD-WG. These also are on the wiki at: https://st.icann.org/int-reg-data-wg/index.cgi?internationalized_registration_data_working_group. Also attached and posted on the wiki is a correction of the notes for the 10 May meeting to include Ram Mohan as an attendee. Please let me know if you have any changes or questions. Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, 07 June at 1400 UTC, 07:00 PDT, 10:00 EDT, 15:00 London, 16:00 CEST, 22:00 Beijing, 23:00 Kyoto, 02:00 NZDT (Tues 08 June) Best regards, Julie Julie Hedlund, Director, SSAC Support Monday, 24 May 2010 at 1900 UTC Attendees: Rafik Dammak, Avri Doria, Jim Galvin, Jeremy Hitchcock, and Bob Hutchinson, Ram Mohan, and Owen Smigelski; from staff: Julie Hedlund and Steve Sheng. Action Items: Staff will develop a draft preliminary approach for Working Group consideration as a basis for a public session in Brussels. Discussion Summary: See attached document.
IRD-WG Notes 10 May 2010 Meeting.pdf
IRD-WG Notes 24 May 2010 Meeting.pdf