ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FOR FINAL REVIEW: IRD-WG Interim Report Presentation Slides

  • To: Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FOR FINAL REVIEW: IRD-WG Interim Report Presentation Slides
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:09:01 +0100

On 22 Nov 2010, at 22:23, Julie Hedlund wrote:

> <Internationalized Registration Data Interim Report Presentation Draft 22 Nov
> 2010.ppt>

Petty points:

Slide 6

•Is the WHOIS Protocol Able To Support IRD?
•Query and Display of Variants in Internationalized Registration Data

I know people should know what IRD is by this point in the presentation.  but
might as well spell it out with acronym in the first bullet and use just the
acronym ins the second.

or you could spell it out in both examples.
or you could use the acronym in both.
but somehow it is confusing looking to use IRD i the first bullet and spelled
out in the second.

slide 12

do we define "must be present script" in the slides?

thanks

a.