ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FOR FINAL REVIEW: IRD-WG Interim Report Presentation Slides

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>, Steve Sheng <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FOR FINAL REVIEW: IRD-WG Interim Report Presentation Slides
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:37:12 -0800

Avri,

Thanks for the good catches.  We do spell out IRD on the title slide, but I
agree that we should be consistent and also I think it looks better to spell
them out in the examples.

Dave and/or Steve,

Could one of you provide a simple definition for "must be present" and I'll
put it in the first time this is used.

Thanks,
Julie