ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

RE: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Update (2) re: FOR REVIEW: DRAFT IRD-WG Slides for Silicon Valley Meetings

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Update (2) re: FOR REVIEW: DRAFT IRD-WG Slides for Silicon Valley Meetings
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 19:41:55 -0500

It's fine with me although I don't know if there are any rules or process associated with doing so.

Julie, are you aware of any concerns?

Jim

-- On March 7, 2011 7:35:33 AM -0800 "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx> wrote regarding RE: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Update (2) re: FOR REVIEW: DRAFT IRD-WG Slides for Silicon Valley Meetings --

Since nearly half of this deck is devoted to summarizing the comments
received, it's perhaps worth noting that only two comments were
received.

Since both comments made some very useful points, why don't we invite
the two commenters to join the working group going forward?

Steve Metalitz