ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-asia]

Support for the .ASIA sTLD Application

  • To: stld-rfp-asia@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for the .ASIA sTLD Application
  • From: Koki Higashida <higashida@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:45:06 +0900

We believe that a .ASIA TLD will be a valuable addition to the
domain name space.  The use of the Internet by Asian community
is rapidly growing, and a new domain that represents our shared
hopes and common interests will help build both the Internet and
our community.

We believe that the governance structure of the DotAsia
Organisation ensures broad representation from the community.

Respectfully,
For and on behalf of JPRS:

Koki Higashida
President, Japan Registry Service Co., Ltd (JPRS)