ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-mail]

.Mail proposal

  • To: <stld-rfp-mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .Mail proposal
  • From: "Mike Harrell" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 14:45:36 -0400

Although the intentions are good, the solution is horrible. As a small business owner, I cannot afford $2000 for a .mail domain. My money is better spent elsewhere.  Think long and hard on this solution as it will have a significant negative impact on small business. This really sounds to me more like proposal to increase the Spamhouse bottom line.

Michael Harrell
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.homegarden-store.com