ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-mobi]

the creation of the Mobile Top Level Domain (mTLD) .mobi

  • To: <stld-rfp-mobi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: the creation of the Mobile Top Level Domain (mTLD) .mobi
  • From: "Gil Arbel" <arbelgil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:04:38 +0200

May 10th, 2004

Dear ICANN Leadership:

Zone4Play Inc. (www.zone4play.com) designs interactive game applications and
solutions for the Interactive Television, Cellular networks and Internet.
Its cross-system product line allows access to a variety of platforms with
only one user account. Zone4Play also specializes in Back Office solutions
for these systems and markets a wide range of hi-tech support and management
products. Zone4Play is listed on OTCBB and trades under the symbol ZFPI.OB.
<Company Name> has <number of member/subscribers/customers> located/served
across <state your geographic footprint>.

Zone4Play Inc.  is active in the Mobile Industry

As a leading organization and representing our customers interests we have
been engaged with the mTLD initiative and reviewed the ICANN process to
allocate a mobile Top Level Domain (TLD).

Zone4Play Inc. offers its strong support for the allocation of a .mobile
TLD and looks forward to working actively and as appropriate with the mTLD
organization and its representatives/members/partners to achieve a
mobile-specific domain name grant, available for use by all of our
<customers/members/partners> and to the benefit of the Internet and mobile
industry.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me directly.

Sincerely,
        Gil Arbel
VP Business Development
Zone4Play Interactive Gaming
(Office)?+972 3?688?9444 | (fax)? +972 3 537 9429
(Mobile)? +972?66 611523 | (Us Mobile)? +1 646 220 3595
arbelgil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.zone4play.com