Responses to .MOBI TLD Proposal using the "template letter"
- To: stld-rfp-mobi@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Responses to .MOBI TLD Proposal using the "template letter"
- From: Ray Anderson <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 06:31:38 +0100
- Cc: trial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In its submission to "ICANN Leadership" on May 10th,
Those Organizations that have been asked or told to send in the "MOBI template letter" to ICANN
May 10th, 2004
- Dear ICANN Leadership:
- Zone4Play Inc. (www.zone4play.com) designs interactive game applications and
- solutions for the Interactive Television, Cellular networks and Internet.
- Its cross-system product line allows access to a variety of platforms with
- only one user account. Zone4Play also specializes in Back Office solutions
- for these systems and markets a wide range of hi-tech support and management
- products. Zone4Play is listed on OTCBB and trades under the symbol ZFPI.OB.
- <Company Name> has <number of member/subscribers/customers> located/served
- across <state your geographic footprint>.
should please actually review their edits to the template and consider their response before pressing SEND.
Careless responses may make ICANN realise that people have not have reviewed the submission on
its merits, but are simply "following orders".