ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[transfer-policy-2008]

Comments

  • To: "transfer-policy-2008" <transfer-policy-2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments
  • From: "LSI Customer Support" <tanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:24:38 +0800

Instead of transfer back to registry for unrenewed expired domains, registrar
like enom.com is illegally transfer unrenewed domains to their agent.

Examples: genmag.com, malaysiaproduct.com, etc. genmag.com was registerted by
me in 2001, but I forgot to renew the domain. Now the domain is still being
hoarded up by enom.com under their agent.

See their whois with their masked agent as registrant.
https://www.enom.com/domains/whois.asp?DomainName=GENMAG.COM&submit.x=15&submit.y=4

Please do something to stop this kind of illegal practice by certain registrats
like enom.com.

Regards,
nkkhoo