ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

Comments

  • To: <whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments
  • From: "Patricia Ochoa" <patricia.ochoa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:59:07 -0500

Dear Sirs,

As and IP law firm in Colombia, I firmly believe that the disclosure that
Whois provides lends celerity and efficiency to the whole website process.
The whole idea of being able to track the owner of a website will always be
a desirable option. Transparency in this, as well as other of the
Intellectual and Industrial Property, is a must in order to be able to
protect the businesses as well as consumer?s rights. I therefore
respectfully request that the  GNSO Council should adopt Motion 2 and reject
Motions 1.

Kind regards,

Patricia Ochoa

OCHOA SILVA ABOGADOS

Carrera 15 No. 92-36 (Piso 2)

Bogotá, Colombia

Tel: (571) 6163434

Directo: (573) 158090817

Fax: (571) 6100542

www.ochoasilva.com

patricia.ochoa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Este documento al igual que todo documento anexo está destinado
exclusivamente a las personas a las que va dirigido y puede contener
información confidencial. Si usted no es el destinatario de este mensaje,
por favor elimine tanto el original como las copias de este correo y
notifique por correo electrónico o por teléfono al número (571) 6163434 y
acepte nuestras excusas por cualquier inconveniencia.

This email and any attachment is intended for use only by specified
addresses and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the
original and any copy of this message, notify the writer by email or
telephone at (571) 6163434 and accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

JPEG image