ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Comment

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comment
  • From: "Summer Hackley" <slh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:55:57 -0500

To Whom It May Concern,

Please be advised that as a member of the community and a member of the
Florida bar I completely support and encourage the introduction of .xxx
especially given our exposure on the internet, particularly with
children, as this is a truly needed positive step forward in this day of
technology.

Please contact me at this email address if you require additional
comments.

Summer L. Hackley, Esq.
Hackley & Serrone, P.A.
P.O. Box 551690