ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

yes to xxx

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: yes to xxx
  • From: <info@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:18:48 -0000

Sir,

I am in agreement to create the .xxx domain name. It seems to me that by
creating the .xxx domain all internet users will be able to decide if they want
to allow porn onto their computers or not.

It will make it very easy to filter out unwanted Adult web sites.

There is no reason to think that .xxx will increase the amount of Adult
websites. I beleive that there are over four million Adult Websits at this
moment on the .com or .net domains.

I give full support to the creation of .xxx

Thanks