ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Trash XXX!!!!!!

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Trash XXX!!!!!!
  • From: Donald Tobkin <mrblowtorch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:40:02 -0800 (PST)

Among other perversions that the proud liberal agenda celebrates........ is
turning loose pornography with presumptuous claims about "First Amendment
Rights."  Ponography is an obscene evil that is poisoning our whole land.  This
is the way of all things evil that seeks to evade all moral critique.  And.....
as is usual, it takes about two or more generations for the toll of destruction
to be made clearly evident from an evil agenda like pornography.  Indeed, the
poison is spreading now thru our whole society.

  I request that all considerations of accepting any kind of
pornography........ be trashed!!!

  No Nothing for pornography!!!

  From:  Donald Tobkin,   Detroit Lakes  Minnesota  --  U.S.A.

  Keep it between the ditches!!!!

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.