ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .xxx domain
  • From: "dtlawler" <dtlawler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:52:52 -0600

I would just like to register my opposition to the .xxx domain you are
proposing.  In theory, it sounds good, and if all members abided by your rules
it might work.  However, the groups engaged in pornography at this time rarely
abide by the laws and rules that govern their "business" now, so I have no
faith that they would abide by your rules either.  The whole premise is flawed
and needs to be scrapped.

Thank you,

David Lawler