ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

about the xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: about the xxx domain
  • From: "The Topmillers" <ABQTOPMILLERS@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:41:23 -0700

I want to register my concerns for this creation of the "xxx-domain" for
pornographers to use to further their access and presence on the internet.

 This is absurd and will be a horrible mistake if this is allowed.

Please do what you can to not give porn peddlers even more reason to degrade
and destroy homes, families, marriages, and of course our children. All they
have to offer is poison and destruction. Pornographic "entertainment" is
ALREADY out of control and creating another "xxx" domain on the internet will
obviously not be a deterrent to anyone accessing porn sites or lessen their
presence on the web. How could it?

 The pornographers know what they are doing and they would LOVE to have this
reason to explode their abusive product all over the internet, cell phones, or
any other electronic device.
Thank you for your attention and consideration. You can respond to me by
e-mail: abqtopmillers@xxxxxxx<mailto:abqtopmillers@xxxxxxx>

Linda Topmiller