ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Re: Consideration to creating a special "xxx"Web porn domain.

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Consideration to creating a special "xxx"Web porn domain.
  • From: roy dixon <dixoncustoms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:33:00 -0800 (PST)

In the name of entertainment and education, pornographers are trying to
convince us that filth is art and education.  Women are always degraded in
porn.  What message does this send to men?  It is like a pebble in a calm pond;
an ever-increasing circle.  It eventually touches everyone.  Computers need an
adult guard 24/7 as it is. Perversion is increasing rapidly,  Americans are
already afraid to leave their children alone outside. We don't need more porn;
we need to empty ourselves of the pornagraphic trash we already have.

  B. Dixon