ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

I am adamantlyopposed to .XXX

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I am adamantlyopposed to .XXX
  • From: Craig Foti <foticraig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:24:32 -0400

To whom it may concern,

I have worked in the adult industry for over 10 years and as far as
I'm concerned .XXX is not going to make our world a better place. Like
any and all businesses on or off the web, we are carving out our own
unique niche in this world and strive to bring the best quality of
service
and products to our customers. By allowing .XXX we are in essence
going to stifle the flow of creativity and ingenuity necessary to keep
our
industry up to date with changing technologies and trends. We provide
safe and educational entertainment for free thinking adults with
unprecedented variety and quality and .XXX will not only hinder this
but it will all together create a money and popularity driven industry
where
the the "mom and pop" shops will be run out of town and the
"Walmart"-esque companies will have complete control. This isn't the
reason we
are all in business, this is a complete and hostile takeover of our
industry and allowing it will destroy everything that makes being a
business owner worthwhile.

sincerely,
Craig Foti