ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

ICMREGISTRY COMMITING FRAUD

  • To: <xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICMREGISTRY COMMITING FRAUD
  • From: "Douglas Ward" <zmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 23:16:14 -0400

Dear ICANN,

These ICMREGISTRY .XXX guys sent an unsolicited email to me and when I
clicked on the link inside,

 <http://t.ymlp167.com/emjatambuadajmqbagayu/click.php> Click here to post a
comment to ICANN in support of .XXX

it automatically sent a positive comment to ICANN from me WITHOUT MY
APPROVAL. I thought I'd be directed to someplace I could post a comment, not
have one posted automatically.

 I want this false comment withdrawn from record.

Here is the fraudsters page I was redirected to after the UNAPPROVED
submission on my behalf. http://www.icmregistry.com/forms/postcomment.php

.XXX is a money making scheme for the registry that owns it and nothing
more. .XXX is unnecessary and the registry is price gouging the adult
industry.

If this is how they are going to conduct their affairs with shady practices
this .XXX should be denied now and save ICANNs reputation while you can.

I HAVE ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE .XXX SCAMMERS, no positive ones.

Douglas Ward

ZMASTER.COM
 <mailto:warddoug@xxxxxxx> warddoug@xxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message contains information which is confidential and may also be
are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful (in U.S. see Federal Electronic
Communications Privacy Act of 1986 (ECPA), 18 U.S.C. 2150). If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender and then
delete the email and destroy any copies of it. Thank you. The complete
contents of this email are copyright C 2000 - 2008 AZILLION Inc.  and/or its
Subsidiaries. except as expressly noted.