ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

I do not support ICM's application for .XXX

  • To: <xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I do not support ICM's application for .XXX
  • From: "sgrief" <sgrief@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:45:18 -0500

Dear ICANN,

I am a member of the .XXX TLD sponsored community. I do not support ICM's
application for the .XXX TLD.

I request that ICANN does the following:
1. Verify that companies which ICM has listed in support are viable adult
businesses,
2. Verify that companies listed in support in fact do support ICM's current
application for a .XXX TLD,
3. Determine how many pre-registrations claimed by ICM are in fact defensive
registrations,
4. Determine how many pre-registrations are registrars or companies hoping
to re-sell domain names.

Additionally, I also request the following information also be released as
requested in the DIDP from the FSC:
1. The list of the IFFOR Board members;
2. The list of proposed members of the Policy Council;
3. IFFOR's Business Plan/Financials;
4. Business Plan/Financials Years 1-5 utilizing 125,000 Initial
Registrations;
5. The list of .XXX TLD pre-registrants who have been identified to ICANN;
6. ICM's Proof of Sponsorship Community Support as submitted to ICANN.

Over my 37 years in the adult business, I have seen some really bad ideas
and this is one of the worst.

Sidney B. Grief
President
AAA News Inc.
PO Box 150097
Austin, Tx 78715-0097
Tel: 512.443.1004
Fax: 512.443.7466
Cell: 512.656.1004
Email: sgrief@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.aaanews.com
http://www.facebook.com/sidney.grief

The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential, intended
solely for the addressee(s) hereof and may be privileged. If you are not a
named addressee, you are directed not to read, disclose, reproduce or
otherwise use this transmission. Delivery of this message to any person
other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive
privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this transmission in
error, please alert the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this e-mail in
its entirety.