ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

I am opposed to the .XXX tld

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I am opposed to the .XXX tld
  • From: awysocki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:33:25 -0700

As a web site that allows for adult content (fully nude only) I don't want
to have to reserve my domains now with a .XXX extension.  I currently use
GoDaddy.com for all my domain registrations and if .XXX I would be forced
into just one domain register.  Without the competition they would be able
to charge the prices they want and not a free open marked like the
.COM/.NET registrations.

Also ICM is pushing unnecessarily for a "responsible" global online
community when the adult entertainment community already has an entity
through which Internet publishers and others can self-identify as a
responsible global online adult entertainment community through the Free
Speech Coalition and its Code of Ethics

Andrew Wysocki
http://www.bigmuscle.com