ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

I Do Not Support .XXX

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I Do Not Support .XXX
  • From: Todd Ostrer <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:51:52 -0700

Dear ICANN,

I am a member of the .XXX sTLD sponsored community. I do not support ICM's application for the .XXX sTLD.

I request that ICANN does the following:

1.Verify that companies which ICM has listed in support are viable adult businesses,

2.Verify that companies listed in support in fact do support ICM's current application for a .XXX sTLD,

3.Determine how many pre-registrations claimed by ICM are in fact defensive registrations,

4.Determine how many pre-registrations are registrars or companies hoping to re-sell domain names.

I Have worked in this online industry for over 16 years and I do not support .XXX in anyway shape or form.

Please do not allow this to go through.

Thanks

Todd Ostrer