ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

I oppose the .xxx

  • To: <xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I oppose the .xxx
  • From: "G" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:41:16 -0500

Honestly I believe that this is the 5th mail I have sent saying this and
yet ICANN seems to continue with this joke. This is an attempt at a
money grab for the domains and nothing else.

Further this will create a internet ghetto which is not good for anyone.

I oppose the .xxx and hope that ICANN will begin to listen to those of
us who work in the adult industry.

Regards, Gregg