ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

Do Not Approve .xxx

  • To: <xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Do Not Approve .xxx
  • From: Bishop Robert R <bishoprobertr@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:36:36 -0400

After Reviewing everything so far submitted by ICM
and discussing this with other clergy and members of the church.

We all feel strongly that this is a very bad idea.

The facts that are stated are all hype.
.xxx will make it easier for children to find adult content, not safer
.xxx does not seem to have the support of the adult industry,  as is listed
here to begin with
.xxx does not have the support of many churches, My self included

The facts seem quite clear to me and many.

.xxx seems to be a quote "Money grab" from hard working people

ICM seems to be hiding behind many false statements and the request from the
FSC is reasonable
I would suggest that the documents be submitted for review by the public forum
as well as extending the
review time for that review.

In my opinion from the facts so far made public and ICM's refusal to provide to
the public the quoted supporters,
leads me to think that ICM is misleading the board at ICANN just for profit,
nothing more, and nothing less.

My suggestion is that the .xxx tld application be denied for the best interest
of the public at large.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Bishop Robert R.
C.O.R.E. / ULC