ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

DO NOT APPROVE .XXX

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: DO NOT APPROVE .XXX
  • From: blair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 19:59:40 -0400 (EDT)

To whom it may concern,
  As an adult business owner I have registered a pre- reg .XXX domain. I
would like the record to show that I have NOT done this because I
approve of this TLD but out of fear that I need to protect my brand.
 I do NOT agree with .XXX, common sense will show it cannot live up to its
claims while still making good on its promises. It will not protect
children from material inappropriate for their age, it will not help the
adult industry, it will not help anyone do anything, except help Stuart
Lawley line his pockets.
  The adult industry is AGAINST this proposal.
sincerely,
-Blair W
Adult Voyeur