ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

SCAM BOGUS POSTS: "Please approve the .XXX Registry Agreement"

  • To: <xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: SCAM BOGUS POSTS: "Please approve the .XXX Registry Agreement"
  • From: "Naughty Traffic" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:30:05 -0400

SCAM BOGUS POSTS: "Please approve the .XXX Registry Agreement"

Any post with ICM's form mail titled: "Please approve the .XXX Registry
Agreement" should be discounted.

People using this form http://www.icmregistry.com/forms/  are most likely not
adult webmasters nor are they involved in the industry.

That form is open to the public and is being abused, please see the post below:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/xxx-revised-icm-agreement/msg00092.html

The Majority of adult webmasters oppose an .xxx tld, we all know it, why
doesn't ICANN and ICM??
Well I think ICM knows it, but must want this money making extortion scam to
get pushed through and will do anything to see it happen..

I have over 1000 domains, am I supposed to pay those ridiculous fees to have a
duplicate site on .xxx ?

This is just insane!