ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

I DON'T Support .XXX !!

  • To: <xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I DON'T Support .XXX !!
  • From: "Slick" <slick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:22:07 -0400

As an adult webmaster, I'm strongly against .XXX. It'll just cause a mass rush
to register the .XXX domains and many of us webmasters that spent YEARS to
build our .COM brands will have them yanked out from under us by greedy people
that are out to register them only to sell for huge profits. There's other ways
to keep children off of adult sites, this surely isn't one of them !

Thanks,
Nick M.