ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

ICM Registry Does NOT Have Our Support for .xxx

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICM Registry Does NOT Have Our Support for .xxx
  • From: "Dave Cummings" <davecummings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 09:53:13 -0700

ICM might tell you that we Adult Internet Industry folks have no problem
with .xxx, but they can only speak for a VERY small percentage of folks----a
MUCH higher percentage finds .xxx to be a HUGE mistake, one that will
probably make ICM a lot of money but which will NOT help parents/children
but WILL hurt Americans while simultaneously helping harsher NON-American
websites invade America.

D. Cummings