ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

No .xxx

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No .xxx
  • From: <taz_2002@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 06:41:01 +0200

This is one of the worst and most desperate ideas I´ve ever heard about, its
insane to control all adult via one TLD (.xxx)

That makes no sense at all, why not make a TDL   .KIDS and put non-adult
sites on that one? And where the heck are the parents responsibility in this
case? They should protect their kids from viewing exploit materials? This
case smells rotten, the suggestion comes from an old war crazy man, who is
killing people to get oil, and now he try to control the internet !!  WTF!
Is going on in these parts of the world?? Us is getting more and more
dominant in all areas, and getting more and more desperate to have world
control? The thing with .xxx is the stupist thing I´ve ever heard, instead
of an .xxx make a .kids instead, it will be 10000000 times easier to project
kids via that TLD, and the PC´s could be setup to only view websites with
has an .kids ending.

To move all adult sites, big companies and brands over on one TLD, its
stupid, and those people who voted for this to go through don´t know a
bloody shit about internet !!!!

Where is the freedom? By doing this to adult webmasters? They use many TLD´s
and can in no way be transferred to .xxx

That?s plane stupid !!!

Internet is open source, the world library where people can access what ever
they want too, to limit people rights has never been a success at all, and
with an ?internet Ghetto? would absolute limit people?s rights, and where
the heck are we moving now?? To a China ala internet? Ohh dear?