ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

Don't fix something that's not broken- NO .XXX!

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Don't fix something that's not broken- NO .XXX!
  • From: "David Dubrino" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 15:43:07 -0700

I'd like to think that my opinion matters,

I see nothing wrong with the internet, and to go and throw a .xxx extension out
there is like
throwing a stick into the spokes of a moving bike.

There's no need to create a .xxx and I feel it would be better to spend your
time, efforts and
money trying to figure out how to catch people that are making the internet
unsafe, instead of
banishing adult sites to a new extension.

There's a million other reasons why this is a bad idea, and they're all listed
here, so I hope
you'll do the right thing and STOP THIS MADNESS!

David
http://www.BRSCash.com
ICQ: 326292549