ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] (fwd) Outreach Program

  • To: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] (fwd) Outreach Program
  • From: "Pierre Dandjinou" <dandjinou.pierre@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:02:49 -0500

I knew about this initiative and understand it is aiming at fostering a more
efficient participation from stakeholders in DC. I think the idea came after
Icann's meeting in Accra, Ghana, last year.

Now, I wonder which kind of evaluation Danny is requesting..Maybe we just
need to follow developments of the intiative and possibly filter it in our
own upcoming activities re RALOs..

Pierre