ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: Re: [alac] new gTLDs

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: [alac] new gTLDs
  • From: denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 22:21:07 +0000 (GMT)

Here is a message for you from http://web2mail.com
The easy way to read and send POP email on the web

According to the schedule, it seems that it would be useful if the ALAC had an
initial statement by April 10 (3rd gTLD Cmt. phone conference and "alignment on
consensus view, preparation of preliminary report").

I'm working with ICANN to get an initial alac website up with a sorted/indexed
comment forum within the next week.  If this is done, the ALAC can soon send
out information and a solicitation for input on new gTLDs (we have access to a
substantial "At-Large" email list).  This will enable the ALAC to develop input
that factors in some comments from the At Large community, and the additional
time will give ALAC members an opportunity to get up to speed on this issue.

Denise