ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Transfer Assistance Group -- Proposed RAA Changes.

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Transfer Assistance Group -- Proposed RAA Changes.
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:31:24 +0200

Here are the proposed changes to the RAA regarding transfers.  I
have suggested that a provision on making the Transfers Policy
available to registrants be explicitly included.

I'll post the PDF version to alac.info, if you want to look at that.
--
Thomas Roessler                 <roessler (at) does-not-exist.org>

----- Forwarded message from Dan Halloran <halloran@xxxxxxxxx> -----