ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] whois statement, draft 2

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] whois statement, draft 2
  • From: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:33:05 +0200 (CEST)

All,

I have incorporated various observations (Sebastian, I did not put all
your text since we really want to make a statement about process and about
proper consideration of the public interest, but I added the pointer).

I added one sentence at the end to double our request: to the existing
request to the GNSO to find new ways to get out of problems, I wanted to
remind the Board and management that it's their duty to ensure that the
public interest is properly kept into consideration - they can't just wash
their hands and delegate that to the GNSO, when the process gets stuck.
Hope it's ok for everyone.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...