ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] "Marina Del Rey Stinks Like Fish"

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] "Marina Del Rey Stinks Like Fish"
  • From: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:36:39 -0800

Since ICANN has never hired a "Manager of Public Participation," it
occurred to me that perhaps the ALAC should summarize the comments
submitted on the ICANN-VRSN settlement for our presentation (and also
for a submission to the Board). I'll start it off on a Wiki page if
others can chip and add to it.

http://forum.icann.org/lists/settlement-comments/

The comments are colorful, to say the least. :-)

         Bret