Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Voice Of Reason
Date/Time: Sat, July 8, 2000 at 5:56 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Can ICANN, etc. Be Sued?

I own a Bible.  The word Corinthian is used throughout it.  Can I sue on behalf of all Bible owners?  I may not like the Soccer team using that word on the Internet. hmmmmm.  Get my drift ICANN.  You and WIPO best leave the "word(s) usage" to the Individual court system and NOT police them yourselves.

BTW, can I sue if .web is Not Introduced and if it is, then the present database being served by IOD and NameSpace should be activated.  See, I am using this for example because I read somewhere that the .banc TLD was being considered.  hmmmmmm. How did this News leak out...and did it come from your Organization or from NSI?  Guess there are ways to find out.  See, because I find it UNethical to say that .banc is being considered but not .web or .biz or .reg. hmmmmmm

ICANN, you Need to understand that my company does NOT depend on gTLDs for it's operation via the internet.  I am a holder of .com because that is the way the present system is set up for location purposes.  I am TOTALLY UNbiased as to whether or not you add gTLDs and which ones you add.  It won't matter to me in a business sense.  I do, however, SUPPORT new gTLDs due to the Substance and Quality it will bring for other Internet Companies and Individuals.  I do SUPPORT IOD and NameSpace for their OBVIOUS Professional and Stable Operation Formats.

The WORLD is Watching....AND, the Majority are becoming Better Educated to Your Wasteful and Unprofessional Attitudes thus far.  Do it Right now and maybe that Image will start to Change for the Better.

VOR

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy