[Date Prev]   [Date Next]   [Thread Prev]   [Thread Next]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]

SiteFinder - How to disable
  • To: <consultingsolutions@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<verisales@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<clientpki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<websitesales@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<vts-mktginfo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<channel-partners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<websitesupport@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<webhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: SiteFinder - How to disable
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:48:03 -0700
  • Cc: <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Importance: High

Dear Verisign,

Not sure who to direct this to, but you all work for the same arrogant company so please, someone, pick this up (and pass this on to Tom Galvin - spin doctor) !

I buy and sell deleted and expired domain names. For this, I need to be able to find out if such a name has an existing Alexa traffic ranking or a Google page rank. Thanks to your automatic 'SiteFinder' redirect, I can no longer get this information by just typing in the expired domain name.

Can you please inform me within the next 48 hours or so how to disable this 'feature' ??

I would just like to say that this is extremely arrogant and not at all in the spirit of the internet ! This proves a profit driven company like Verisign is not suitable to oversee and control a publicly owned domain like the internet.

Please wake up and try to make you money using real business instead of spamming the whole of the internet community. We have NOT asked for this and we don't want it. Please convince your bosses to stop this sooner rather than later.

Hoping for a fast reply,
Kind Regards,
Mike Kikkert.

[Date Prev]   [Date Next]   [Thread Prev]   [Thread Next]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy