Return to self-nomination Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: jdb777
Date/Time: Mon, June 26, 2000 at 6:42 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Many comments excellent … some not applicable.

I’m Late, Glad y’all were there.

I hope election rules will continue to evolve over the years and incorporate improvements that will improve pluralism, consensus, cooperation, and commitment, because we all are one human race with many beliefs, cultures, and languages.

The remainder of this comment is for comments provided by a few others.

The USA is not the Daemon of the Global Internet or world. The USA will continue to share its wealth of technology with other technologically wealthy cultures and all other folks. Global domination by USA culture/government has never been a big interest by US citizens, but we do have a hard time not flaming others who would blame US for not meeting their needs/requirements.

The USA acts as a Nation of 50 countries each with multiple states/parishes comprising about 275M people. The EU acts as a Nation of 13+ countries each with multiple states/parishes comprising about 350M people. It goes for Russia, China, India, and others though they do not frequently express the diversity of their cultures/languages.

The EU and US are very culture fixated on what is best, but the parochial and colonial days of our species and planet are in their last millennium. I hope the great beautiful diversity of cultures and religions will continue forever. The Internet, ICANN, Russia, China, EU, US, … will play their part in history, I believe, for the advancement of all.

SIMPLY STATED: Lets not waste our time on intolerance, because too many fools can fan the flame of self-destruction.

Jim D. Bailey
Reality is a self-induced hallucination.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy