Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Sun, October 22, 2000 at 1:36 PM GMT
||Opera V4.02 using Windows 98
||ORSC is nothing but a bunch of lusers out to destroy the net....
Mr Gene Marsh,
All TLD applications are selected
based on merits. ICANN has published the criteria of selection on their web site.
As for HOME TLD, it is not available in A.root-servers.net, so anyone in any part
of this world may send in an application.
What about litigation by
anycast.net against KDD and ICANN ? Well, IOD's own litigation on the CORE Association
over .WEB was a failure, so I believe if anycast.net and ORSC sue ICANN and KDD,
the obvious lusers will be anycast.net and ORSC.
Kindly see the link
below for the results of the IOD v CORE Association lawsuit. These are FACTS, Mr.
Marsh that you cannot hide which I am going to publish in this ICANN Forums to make
it a pain for you and Ambler.
||Results of IOD v. CORE Association Lawsuit
- .biz, etc. Application by KDD Internet Solutions Co., Ltd. Moderator, October 7 @ 10:29 PM (9/14)
- KDD Internet Co. Ltd. Application The Walt Disney Company, November 3 @ 11:49 PM (1/1)
- Support to KDD gbsobrevinas, October 27 @ 1:20 AM (0/0)
- KDD app peniel, October 25 @ 11:06 PM (0/0)
- bizEXISTSalready. I agree with the people who say that there is an ORSC conflict. bizEXISTSalready, October 22 @ 1:10 AM (0/0)
- .biz A. Kinney, October 19 @ 4:49 PM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:51 PM (0/0)
- and no to KDD! and no to Affinity! and no to Idomains! DO YOU GET THE PICTURE???????????????????? SayNoToAbacus, October 17 @ 4:10 AM (0/0)
- .home is already in use marshm, October 15 @ 3:49 AM (1/4)
- ORSC is nothing but a bunch of lusers out to destroy the net.... wiredz, October 22 @ 1:36 PM (2/3)
- Where is your application? jandl, October 14 @ 8:02 PM (0/0)