Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Sun, October 22, 2000 at 3:24 PM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Sir, your remarks could be construed as slander. anycastNET has not filed suit
against anyone, EVER - nor will it. Your reference to a suit by anycastNET
against ICANN is slanderous and inflamatory.|
Your threats are meaningless.
There is nothing to hide here. Do you have the guts to identify yourself with
a real name, address and phone number. You can reach me anytime at the following:
3800 TABS Drive
Uniontown, OH 44685
What is your
contact information, please.
Also, sir, you could at least spell correctly.
It is spelled "loser", not "luser".
- .biz, etc. Application by KDD Internet Solutions Co., Ltd. Moderator, October 7 @ 10:29 PM (9/14)
- KDD Internet Co. Ltd. Application The Walt Disney Company, November 3 @ 11:49 PM (1/1)
- Support to KDD gbsobrevinas, October 27 @ 1:20 AM (0/0)
- KDD app peniel, October 25 @ 11:06 PM (0/0)
- bizEXISTSalready. I agree with the people who say that there is an ORSC conflict. bizEXISTSalready, October 22 @ 1:10 AM (0/0)
- .biz A. Kinney, October 19 @ 4:49 PM (0/0)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:51 PM (0/0)
- and no to KDD! and no to Affinity! and no to Idomains! DO YOU GET THE PICTURE???????????????????? SayNoToAbacus, October 17 @ 4:10 AM (0/0)
- .home is already in use marshm, October 15 @ 3:49 AM (1/4)
- Where is your application? jandl, October 14 @ 8:02 PM (0/0)